Love Guinness, but are unsure what steps it takes to pour a perfect pint of the favorite Irish Stout?Â Follow these tips from Men’s Fitness magazine:
- Start with a clean, dry 20 oz Imperial pint class
- Hold the glass at a 45 degree angle and never allow the spout to touch the class
- Pull faucet, allowing the beer to fill the class.
- Allow for the nitrogen bubbles to surge, creating that perfect creamy head.
- Once the beer has settled (distinct gap between dark liquid and head), the glass is topped up slowly to create a domed effect on the head
- Give this creation of the perfect pint to an adoring customer
Now you know!Â Happy pouring!